Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Boston – Facelift, Eyelid Surgery, Rhinoplasty, and More
Regardless of race, ethnicity, or gender, skin loses its elasticity over time. As a result, your face may appear tired, or cause you to look older than you feel. Luckily, there are a number of options available today to restore a fresh vibrant look, including facelift surgery, eyelid surgery, and non-surgical options like injectables, including BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers, to combat wrinkles.
Boston-based plastic surgeon, Richard A. Bartlett, M.D., offers a variety of facial cosmetic surgery procedures and non-surgical treatments that are designed to reverse the visible signs of aging and reveal a more youthful facial contour. He also refines the appearance of facial features, like those of the nose, cheeks, ears, and eyes, using state-of-the-art surgical techniques and technologies.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery and Non-Invasive Options
- Facelift – A facelift is a facial procedure that targets light, moderate, and harsh signs of skin aging, including deep wrinkles and sagging. It is suitable for patients 40 years old and above.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) – When it comes to treating aging symptoms like drooping eyelids or puffy bags below the eyes, eyelid surgery provides an ideal solution. It removes excess skin and fat while lifting and tightening the eyelids.
- Nose (Rhinoplasty) – Rhinoplasty is a facial procedure that treats the nose. It allows the patient to achieve their ideal nose aesthetics. Depending on the goals of the patient, it can improve the shape, size, and angle of the nose.
- Ears (Otoplasty) – Otoplasty is a procedure used to treat cosmetic ear issues. Unlike other facial procedures, which can be done to patients at least 18 years old or even much older, this procedure can be performed for children around 5 – 8 years old, since the ears are already fully matured at this age.
- Facial implants for chin and cheeks for chin and cheeks – The chin and cheeks are critical aspects of a person’s facial appearance. Facial implants allow patients to augment their facial aesthetics by adding fullness, enhancing definition, and changing the shape of the face.
- Topical treatment of wrinkles, lines, and spots – These are non-surgical facial treatments that reduce skin aging symptoms in the face, including wrinkles, lines, and spots. These are ideal for patients who are reluctant to undergo facial surgical procedures.
Ideal Candidates for Face Procedures
Face procedures are suitable for patients with facial issues. Patients who are relatively healthy with realistic goals are excellent candidates for facial cosmetic procedures.
Your consultation will involve a physical exam of your face. A personalized facial treatment plan will be recommended based on your goals. Everything about the treatment will be explained and all your questions will be addressed. You can choose a convenient date for your treatment.
Set Up an Appointment
If you want to learn more about face procedures in Boston, meet with us at Richard A. Bartlett, M.D. Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery. Contact us today to set up your appointment!